Friday, June 18, 2010

Opinion: Asspria l'Harassante, a Moronic Inferno


Everyone has their own idea of Hell. A hot place, a cold place, a lonely place. Whatever the torment, it is a place of permanent pain. Mythology, the religions derived from Abraham, Buddhism, tell about the sufferings one can endure in various hells. 

Sometimes you can find hell in real life, and there too it takes different flavors.

I remember when I was young, how much I was amazed at these people competing in pain endurance challenges. They would test how long they would endure lying naked on ice, staying in steam baths longest etc. 

The hell I am now presenting is of the moronic kind(1). I found hell located at Asspria L'Harassante.

With two s in Asspria. The picture on the right summarizes my experience and my opinion.

(1) Martin Amis, The Moronic Inferno

No comments:

Post a Comment